Please email us for the quickest reply. The Artistic Artifacts Annex is located at
4750 Eisenhower Avenue in Alexandria, VA, 22304 — View Mapquest or see below.
- Phone: 703-823-0202 extension 213
(Note: phone answers with "Electrodyne" greeting;
enter 213 to reach Artistic Artifacts)
- Fax: 703-823-0842
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add email@example.com to your email’s safe senders list to ensure that you receive information from us about online orders, class registrations and our email newsletter (for those who have subscribed) in your inbox, not your junk mail folder. How to do so »
Hold Your Meeting at the Annex
- Would you like to hold your Bee meeting at the Annex?
- Interested in a demo and hands-on embellishment experience?
Space is available to accommodate up to 20 people for your meetings, charity work sessions, arts organizations, guild workshop rentals, and more (a modest supply fee may apply for demonstrations). Request rental rates and availability.
Artistic Artifacts is open:
- Tuesday through Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
We are closed on most Sundays and Mondays, but please visit our Calendar for exceptions. We are also open during any scheduled class hours, for custom arrangements to suit your schedule and even drop-bys — but if possible please call or email us to confirm a staffer is available to let you in!
Contact Artistic Artifacts to:
- request additional information on our products
- check the status of your order
- request a quote for large orders, or shipping estimates
- request specific items not currently featured
- suggest items to be offered
- suggestions for improving the website
- link exchanges
Share your art!
We would love to expand our website to include artwork created with our products — email us!
Directions to Artistic Artifacts
Washington Beltway to exit 174, Eisenhower Avenue Connector. After exiting onto the ramp and merging onto the Connector, you will come to the intersection, and take a left onto Eisenhower Avenue. 4750 Eisenhower Avenue is a red brick building approximately ¼ mile on the left, after the Fedex sign and before the condos — look for the Electrodyne sign. Store entrance is at the front of the Electrodyne building. View Mapquest »
The Van Dorn Street station, on the Blue Line, is located at 5690 Eisenhower Avenue, approximately 10 blocks (.720 miles) from Artistic Artifacts. A number of bus lines service Eisenhower Avenue: visit the WMATA website to learn more.