Thumbnail Filmstrip of bernette 77 Images
DescriptionThe affordable sewing machine with lots of extras! The b77 focuses exclusively on sewing and quilting. Get creative and sew your own clothes, quilts, or accessories. Discover new stitches and sewing techniques with this easy-to-use computerized sewing machine. Sew a delicate chiffon dress or a fine leather clutch. No worries, with the b77 it’s simple to work with all kinds of materials. Even quilt several layers with an impressive stitch quality. Enjoy the countless creative possibilities of the b77 and get inspired for your next make! The b77 offers you a stitch width of 7 mm, with 230 mm of sewing space right of the needle. Sewing speed, 1000 stitches/minute. Includes 500 stitch patterns and 17 (1-step) buttonholes, including eyelets.
Features of the b77:
• 5-inch color touchscreen for easy navigation, optimally positioned in the center of the machine
• Multi-function knobs for quick operation; quickly change the stich length or width even while sewing
• Access the creative consultant for advice on the best stitch for your chosen fabric
• Dual feed for fast, even fabric feed: excellent for sewing several layers or smooth and fine materials – no more slipping of layers or puckering of seams
• Automatic tie-off function you no longer have to stitch backwards to prevent the seam from unravelling and with the automatic thread cutter button, the threads are cut, and your seam is finished! You can even program these functions for your foot control with back-kick function – tap your heel once, the seam is automatically finished, and the threads cut off!
• Semi-automatic needle threader
• 500 stitches including 17 different buttonholes — plus you can create truly exiting embellishments with 133 decorative and 35 quilting stitches!
• Eight presser foot soles allow you to select the appropriate presser foot according to fabric or project; convenient presser foot recommendation indicates the best presser foot for the chosen stitch
• Large slide-on freearm extension table included, giving you extra space and comfort for large sewing or quilting projects
Shipping available to U.S. addresses only: bernettes operate on the North American standard of 110/125 volt Alternating Current (AC)