bernette Funlock 48
An affordable overlocker/coverstitch machine with a wide range of features and impressive stitch quality. The bernette Funlock 48 is the top model of the Funlock series and is a combination of an overlocker and a coverstitch machine. It has a total of 23 stitches: 15 overlock stitches, 3 coverstitches, 4 combo stitches and 1 chain stitch, overlock stitches with a stitch width of up to 7 mm, coverstitches with stitch widths of 2.8 or 5.6 mm and combo stitches with a stitch width of up to 10 mm. Color-coded thread paths make threading easier and in the needle area, a manual threader helps to threading the needles. The lower looper and chain looper have a mechanical threader. The knife is operated from below, which not only ensures a cleanly cut edge, but also safe handling, and it can be adjusted comfortably with one hand. The bright LED light provides a well-lit sewing and threading area. The bernette Funlock 48 has a sewing speed of up to 1300 stitches per minute. Contents include: Standard presser foot serger/overlocker, large and Allen screw drivers, oiler, spare upper knife (stationary), 5 spool caps and spool nets, brush, needle set (ELx705), tweezers, etc.
• A wide range of stitches for beautiful stitching and seams: whether you require safety seams or edges with overlock stitching, coverstitches, stitches such as super stretch for highly elastic materials, flat seams, roll seams, roll hems or chain stitching — the possibilities with your bernette Funlock 48 are almost limitless
• 2.8 or 5.6 mm wide cover stitches
• 3 up to 7 mm wide overlock stitches
• up to 10 mm stitch width combo stitches
• High sewing speed for efficient operation: up to 1300 stitches per minute and precise stitches means that sewing projects take shape in the shortest possible time
• Color-coded threading paths make threading straightforward; a separate needle threader and looper threading mechanism also make this easier.
• With its 87 mm working area, the bernette Funlock 48 provides plenty of space for larger sewing projects
•Cut-offs bin ensures your workspace remains tidy.
• Bright LED light ensures that the area underneath the needle is always well-lit
Shipping available to U.S. addresses only: bernettes operate on the North American standard of 110/125 volt Alternating Current (AC)