bernette Funlock 44 Code: b44
Sale Price: $499.00
The low-cost overlocker for beginners including 15 stitches! The bernette Funlock 44 offers numerous practical functions, giving you a straightforward introduction to overlocking. The bernette Funlock 44 is easy to operate, even for beginners! In addition to 2, 3 and 4-thread seams, you can also provide your sewing projects with excellent rolled hems with a width of up to 1.5 mm. It is easy to thread the looper and needle by following the colored markings. The knife drive is from below, so the stitch widths can easily be adjusted with one hand, and the bright LED light provides good visibility. The b44 is quick, sewing up to 1300 stitches per minute. Contents include: Standard presser foot serger/overlocker, large and Allen screw drivers, oiler, spare upper knife (stationary), 4 spool cap, brush, needle set (ELx705), tweezers, etc.
• Speed (stitches/minute): 1,300
• Stitch/feed adjustable: 0.6 - 2.0
• 3 to 7 mm wide coverstitches
• Threading made simple: the color-coded, open thread path makes the bernette Funlock 44 easy to thread by following the colored markings. A separate needle threader and lower looper threading mechanism also make threading easier.
• Storage: The most important overlocker accessories are always at hand in the looper cover. Other accessories are stored in a separate box.
• Differential feed ensures smooth seams with knitted fabrics and crimp-free seams with fine fabrics (but by adjusting the setting, deliberate crimping for decorative ruffles can be created)
• Sews and cuts thicker fabric with ease and precision, in a single step. The seam allowances that are cut off during sewing drop into the included waste collector
Shipping available to U.S. addresses only: bernettes operate on the North American standard of 110/125 volt Alternating Current (AC)