bernette Funlock 42
The low-cost 4-thread and 3 needle coverstitch machine — for professional hems. The bernette Funlock 42 is a coverstitch machine featuring a total of 3 different coverstitches with a width of 2.8 and 5.6 mm and a chain stitch. With it, you can provide your hems, edges and cuffs with professional stitches, giving your sewing project the perfect look. Excellent results can be achieved with the bernette Funlock 42, even with very stretchy fabrics and thin knitted fabrics. Threading the needles and loopers is also really easy, thanks to the separate needle threader and the looper threading mechanism. Contents include: Standard presser foot serger/overlocker, Cut-offs bin, Screw driver (large size), Oiler, Spool net (4x), Spool cap (4x), Brush, Needle set (ELx705), Needle Threader/inserter, Allen Screw driver (small), Tweezers, Spool holder (4x) and dust cover.
• Wide coverstitches — 2.8 / 5.6 mm
• Speed (stitches/minute) — up to a maximum of 1300. The foot control regulates your stitching at every speed, always giving you very precise stitching.
• Color-coded thread guides threading paths and the lower looper threader: follow the colored symbols and to easily thread your bernette Funlock 42
• Large working area: 87mm of fabric passage space to the right of the needles
• Bright LED light gives you a good view of your sewing project
• Store the most commonly used accessories neatly in the looper cover so they are always on hand
Shipping available to U.S. addresses only: bernettes operate on the North American standard of 110/125 volt Alternating Current (AC)