One of the top models in the bernette series, the bernette 38 is a computerized sewing machine offering a wide range of functions at an affordable price.
The bernette 38 offers 394 different stitches (including the stretch stitch for jersey and other elastic fabric), eight different 1-step buttonholes and three alphabets. This model's memory function allows you to store various patterns and access them later. The automatic tie-off function means no more making a quick backwards and forwards stitch to tie off thread. The extension table supplied with the bernette 38 is easy to attach and detach, and gives you more space for large sewing projects such as clothes, quilts or curtains. A stable presser foot shank and eight different presser feet (soles) are included with your bernette 38 — Zigzag foot A (set on the machine), Overlock foot C, Zipper foot E, Satin stitch foot F, Blindstitch foot G, Button-sew-on foot T, Open toe foot F2 and Buttonhole foot with slide R.
• 4 bobbins, second spool pin, seam ripper (buttonhole opener), screwdriver, brush and needle assortment
• 7mm stitch width and 820 stitches/minute (maximums) and useful speed regulator
• Needle threader
• Adjustable presser foot pressure
• Automatic thread cutter as well as a manual thread cutter
• Storage function for stitch combinations
• Three alphabets
• 394 stitches in total, including 67 decorative stitches and 8 buttonholes
• Hard machine cover included
Shipping available to U.S. addresses only: bernettes operate on the North American standard of 110/125 volt Alternating Current (AC)