An affordable sewing machine with a wide range of features and impressive stitch quality!
The bernette 37 is a compact, computerized model with simple operation and robust construction. Easy to operate via the LCD display, which shows the current stitch, stitch length and stitch width; change the individual settings by pressing the relevant buttons — it's even possible to change the settings as you sew! The bernette 37 has 50 different stitches allowing you to handle any sewing project! Use the start/stop function to sew without the foot control. The optional Large Extension Table expands your sewing surface. Five different presser feet (soles) are included with your bernette 37 -- Zigzag foot A (set on the machine), Satin stitch foot F, Buttonhole foot with slide R, Zipper foot E, and Button sew-on foot T.
• 4 bobbins, second spool pin, seam ripper (buttonhole opener), screwdriver, brush and needle assortment
• 7mm stitch width and 700 stitches/minute (maximums)
• Five different buttonhole options
• Needle stop up/down function (an advantage when you want to sew corners and turn the fabric)
• 50 stitches, including decorative and quilting stitches
Shipping available to U.S. addresses only: bernettes operate on the North American standard of 110/125 volt Alternating Current (AC)