Thumbnail Filmstrip of Deco Foil Hot Melt Adhesive Images
DescriptionDeco Foil™ Hot Melt Adhesive by iCraft, five (5) Acid Free 5.5 in. x 12 in. sheets per pack. This is a hot melt adhesive perfect for wearables, cards and so much more: use it with Deco Foil Transfer Sheets to quickly and easily add a foil finish to your project! Deco Foil Hot Melt Adhesive is also washable on fabric projects! Use it in punches, die cutters and electronic cutters. Deco Foil Hot Melt Adhesive also works great in most laminators.
Instructions for use in fabric crafts:
1) Create a design using a punch, die-cutting machine, or electronic cutter from the Hot Melt Adhesive sheet. Note: if used with a die-cutter or punch, cover the adhesive (rough side) with parchment paper (included) prior to cutting or punching. For electronic cutters, place adhesive (rough side) face up. Be aware of orientation when using a die-cutter or electronic cutter, design may need to be cut in a mirror image.
2) Place design onto project with adhesive (rough side) face down and cover with parchment paper (included).
3) Pre-heat iron to a medium setting, no steam. Place and hold iron on the parchment paper with adhesive design underneath for 30 seconds. Repeat until entire surface is bonded.
4) Remove parchment paper and allow to cool. Peel off liner from design.
5) Cut a piece of foil slightly larger than the design. Place foil, color side facing up, on top of the adhesive design and place a piece of parchment paper over the foil.
6) Iron the project slowly with firm pressure for 30-40 seconds. When completely, remove parchment paper and allow to cool.
7) Peel foil transfer sheet away from adhesive design.
8) Washing instructions: Hand wash and lay flat to dry. If needed, machine wash on cold, delicate cycle. Do not iron foiled areas.