Artistic Artifacts, Authorized BERNINA Dealer
- Service and repair of your current BERNINA
- BERNINA Mastery Classes at Artistic Artifacts
- BERNINA Machines available from us!
- bernette Sewing Machines
Artistic Artifacts is a Top 10 dealer in our BERNINA district, and was proud to accept to accept the Rookie of the Year award when we began selling BERNINAs. Contact us to learn more about purchasing a new machine, servicing your current model, and our Mastery classes.
Every BERNINA model offers you tradition and Swiss engineering wrapped in aesthetic perfection. A host of features for premium-quality sewing, embroidering, and quilting — that’s what the name BERNINA stands for. While Artistic Artifacts is currently open for scheduled shopping appointments, we offer additional time to those desiring to ‘test drive’ a sewing machine — contact us directly to arrange your visit!
Note: bernette, a brand of the BERNINA Textile Group, offers unique, contemporary Swiss design and sought-after features for value shoppers. Many models are available to purchase online and can be shipped directly to you. (And when it’s time for your next machine embroidery project, visit the Artistic Artifacts store at Embroidery Online — more info below!)
Biggest Savings Event of the Year!
Kick off Spring with the biggest savings on select BERNINA machines, Q Series, and accessories, along with limited-time financing!
During the month of March*, enjoy 20% off MSRP on the purchase of:
- Select new BERNINA 5, 7 and 8 Series models — up to $3,299 in savings!
- New BERNINA Q Series Longarm machines — up to $4,399 in savings!
- New BERNINA or bernette Presser Feet.
Remember, Artistic Artifacts already offers our customers pricing lower than MSRP — this means our regular price can be lower than a special sale price. We will always offer you the lowest possible price during these special savings events! Every BERNINA model offers you tradition and precision, with a host of features for premium-quality sewing, embroidering, and quilting: book your shopping appointment today!
Limited Time Financing!
From March 12-16 only, you can enjoy this limited time financing offer: 0% Interest for 60 months† on BERNINA purchases of $3,000 or more with your BERNINA Credit Card. 60 Equal Monthly Payments Required.
*Offer valid March 1-31, 2021, at any participating BERNINA Store in The United States of America. The 20% OFF offer applies only to the purchase of select new BERNINA (B) 5, 7 and 8 Series models, new BERNINA Q Series Longarm machines and new BERNINA or bernette Presser Feet. 20% savings are off MSRP. Offer excludes the B 325, B 335, B 435, B 475 QE, B 480, B 480 Special Edition, B 790 PLUS Special Edition, L 450, L 460, L 850, L 890, Q-matic Software and L 890 and L 850 Overlocker Feet. Not valid on previous purchases or with any other offers or coupons. Subject to availability. Available while supplies last. Sales and local taxes not included in total purchase calculation. If customer returns the product(s), purchase discount will be lost. Customer is responsible for all applicable sales tax. Cannot be redeemed for cash. Offer void where prohibited by law.
†Offer applies only to single-receipt qualifying purchases. No interest will be charged on promo purchase and equal monthly payments are required equal to initial promo purchase amount divided equally by the number of months in the promo period until promo is paid in full. The equal monthly payment will be rounded to the next highest whole dollar and may be higher than the minimum monthly payment that would be required if the purchase was a non-promotional purchase. Regular account terms apply to non promotional purchases. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%; Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval. See store for details. Participating Dealers Only.
More innovation from BERNINA:
- The latest L 8 Series Overlocker machines! — The L 890 and L 850 include the exclusive One-step BERNINA Air Threader. The looper threads are magically moved through the machine by air with one simple step on the foot control. Learn more about the L 8 Series »
- The new BERNINA Q 16 — no missing out on a longarm because of limited space! Contact us to claim your Q 16, which offers spacious 16 inches of throat/quilting space. Paired with a foldable, height-adjustable table, it meets and exceeds all your small space, big quilting needs. We also stock the the BERNINA Q 20 Sit-Down Longarm Machine, free-motion quilting is child’s play. The generous long arm depth and height provide ample space for managing your larger quilts. Learn more about the Q Series »
Book your personal shopping appointment with Artistic Artifacts today!
Presser Feet & Accessories
A wide range of presser feet and specialty BERNINA accessories for sewing, quilting, embroidering and serging give free rein to your creativity! View the BERNINA Accessories Catalog PDF »
BERNINA has a suitable and easy to change presser foot for every application, manufactured for precision and stability. Choose from over 100 different presser feet, from the standard presser foot to the patchwork foot. BERNINA presser feet stand for precision and stability — find the perfect foot for every application!
Presser feet have two different shank openings. BERNINA 2-point shank opening are for all models in category A of the accessories catalog. For all the remaining models in categories B to H of the accessories catalogue, presser feet with the closed shank opening are used. The presser feet with closed shank opening are divided into various types. Illustrated here are the Reverse pattern foot variations:
- Presser feet are identified by foot numbers; those with no letters arefor BERNINA sewing and embroidery machines with a maximum stitch width of 5.5 mm.
- The addition of the letter C stands for coded presser foot, referring to the sensor that specifies the stitch width to the sewing machine — for BERNINA sewing and embroidery machines with a maximum stitch width of 9 mm. The soles are longer and wider than on the 5.5 mm presser foot.
- The letter D stands for Dual Feed. D presser feet are used with the BERNINA Dual Feed system. The sole therefore has a recess at the back for the Dual Feed. For BERNINA sewing and embroidery machines with a maximum stitch width of 9 mm. The sole is reinforced with 2 shanks.
You have a passion for creating clothing, quilts or textile art. And BERNINA has a passion for creating machines that fulfill the highest quality standards. We are proud to be one of the more 2,000 BERNINA Stores worldwide with the expertise to offer you advice on the machine modelss and accessories that best suit your needs, your selection of BERNINA Embroidery Software as well as in servicing your BERNINA.
“I choose BERNINA over everything,” says quilter and fabric designer Tula Pink. “My BERNINA never lets me down.” She loves the proven stitch quality, unmatched reliability and made-for-the-sewist design only BERNINA offers. You will too. The BERNINA 770 QE means to her the "most dependable machine on earth".
BERNINA has been passionate about creating and developing sewing, embroidery and quilting machines for creative people everywhere for more than 125 years. A family-owned business, BERNINA focuses on long-term performance and continuous innovation, with special emphasis on quality, performance, technology, design and service. BERNINA machines are only sold through their dealership network, which ensures that you will get the best after-purchase support and education available.Why choose Artistic Artifacts as your BERNINA dealer? After sewing on BERNINAs for years, Judy Gula of Artistic Artifacts is delighted to be an authorized BERNINA dealer! Our Alexandria shop employs knowledgeable and friendly staff at a handicap accessible location that offers you easy access, ample free parking. Plus:
- Each BERNINA sewing machine is thoroughly checked in and tested before delivery to you!
- Our Mastery classes are taught by a BERNINA Ambassador with 15 years of experience.
- No appointment necessary for our on-Site BERNINA Service, completed by a BERNINA Certified Service Technician.
Book a shopping appointment with us or stop by Artistic Artifacts to test-drive your new machine! We are proud to be one of the more than 2,000 BERNINA Stores worldwide to help you with advice on machines and accessories that best suit your needs, selection of BERNINA Embroidery Software and also in servicing your BERNINA.
Artistic Artifacts at Embroidery Online
When it’s time for your next machine embroidery project choose embroidery designs, stabilizers and other supplies from the Artistic Artifacts store at Embroidery Online!
Embroidery Online parent company OESD joined the BERNINA family of sewing and embroidery products in 1997. An innovator of embroidery techniques and styles, you will find button-and-loop free standing lace, in the hoop projects, jumbo designs, cutwork, reverse applique, quilting and many more fun and exciting ways to use your embroidery machine.
OESD digitizers carefully work to reduce embroidery thread changes, eliminate thread traps, and test sew every single machine embroidery design created in their studio.
Visit our classes page for information on machine embroidery classes and clubs!