Artistic Artifacts, Authorized BERNINA dealer
Judy Gula of Artistic Artifacts has been sewing on BERNINAs for years, and is delighted to be an authorized BERNINA dealer! Visit us at 4750 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, VA or email us to learn more about purchasing a new machine and our other offerings:
Supporting Creativity for 125 Years!
For 125 years, BERNINA has been passionate about creating and developing sewing, embroidery and quilting machines for creative people everywhere, and in 2018, to commemorate its anniversary year, has chosen “Celebrating your Creativity” as its motto. There will be lots of golden opportunities to get involved, so come and celebrate with us!
Many Happy Returns!
This is your opportunity to save some dollars on a new BERNINA. Put your tax return to good use and enjoy a new BERNINA Machine — Sewing, Overlocker, Quilting or Embroidery — with 10% off savings* up to $1,000! This offer is available April 19 to April 30, 2018. Book a shopping appointment now!
Plus, for the entire month of April, save on Patchwork Presser Feet (details below).
*Offer valid April 19-30, 2018 off MSRP at any participating BERNINA Store. Offer applies to BERNINA Sewing, Embroidery, Overlockers and Quilting machines. Not valid on previous purchases or with any other offers or coupons. Some exclusions may apply. Available while supplies last. Taxes not included in total purchase calculation. Customer is responsible for all applicable sales tax.
BERNINA Presser Feet and Accessories
BERNINA offers you a wide selection of accessories — wide range of presser feet and specialty BERNINA accessories for sewing, quilting, embroidering and serging — that give free rein to your creativity. BERNINA has a suitable presser foot for every application, manufactured for precision and stability and easy to change.
April 2018 Accessory Special — 25% Off Patchwork Feet!
Throughout the month of April†, save 25% on BERNINA Patchwork Feet! BERNINA has developed special patchwork feet to allow you to sew patchwork pieces together easily with a special seam allowance.
- Patchwork foot #37 is designed for straight-stitching, ideal for sewing 1/4” or 1/8" (approximately 3 or 6mm) seam allowances. It features three evenly spaced markings (1/4" apart) on its side that make the square insertion of pieces in patchworking easier. A narrow groove under the flat sole serves as a thread channel for smoother piecing. Ideal for 5mm BERNINAs.
- Patchwork foot #57 with guide differs from Patchwork foot #37 in that it has a built-in seam guide along the right edge of the foot, making it particularly suitable for patchwork projects with 1/4&" (6mm) or 1/8" (3mm) seam allowances. Other precision sewing techniques requiring a perfectly straight seam also benefit from the use of this presser foot, e.g., place the edge guide directly against the fabric edge or seam line to yield straight spacings and lines when sewing.
- The Patchwork foot #97 is designed for straight-stitching and is ideal for sewing 1/4" or 1/8" seam allowances and top stitching. It is available for BERNINA machines that have a maximum stitch width of 9mm. The foot print of the sole fits perfectly with the feeding system for the most accurate feeding and stitching when piecing patchwork blocks. The Patchwork Foot #97 has an optional move-able seam guide.
†Offer valid April 1-30, 2018 at any participating US BERNINA Store. Offer good for 25% off one (1) BERNINA Patchwork Feet #37, 57, 97. Cannot be replaced with any other offer. Not valid on previous purchases. Taxes are not included in the total purchase calculation. Cannot be redeemed for cash. Some exclusion may apply. Subject to availability. Available while supplies last.
New 5 Series!
This new 5 Series is made for you! Perfectly sized ... Feature packed ... Ready to Sew, Quilt and Embroider ... Quieter, Faster, Better — thanks to the BERNINA Hook!
Whether you decide to buy a B 535, B 570 QE, B 590 or the embroidery-only machine B 500, these functions of the BERNINA 5 Series fulfill your creative dreams:
- Cut your thread by clicking one button.
- Enjoy more space for your creative freedom.
- Maximum sewing and embroidery speed of 1,000 stitches per minute.
- Simple navigation with the modern, color touch screen.
- 70% more thread to sew longer without interruptions.
- BERNINA Hook to sew perfect stitches, faster and quieter.
Book a shopping appointment with us or stop by Artistic Artifacts to test-drive your new machine!
BERNINA, a family-owned business, focuses on long-term performance and continuous innovation, with special emphasis on quality, performance, technology, design and service. They have been manufacturing sewing machines for more than 120 years! Every BERNINA model offers you tradition and precision wrapped in aesthetic perfection. A host of features for premium-quality sewing, embroidering, and quilting — that’s what the name BERNINA stands for.
BERNINA machines are only sold through their dealership network, which ensures that you will get the best after-purchase support and education available. We look forward to serving you!
- Learn more about having your current BERNINA serviced or repaired
- Learn more about BERNINA Mastery Classes held at Artistic Artifacts (complimentary if you purchase your BERNINA from us)