Artistic Artifacts, Authorized BERNINA Dealer
- Service and repair of your current BERNINA
- BERNINA Mastery Classes at Artistic Artifacts
- bernette Sewing Machines
Artistic Artifacts is a Top 10 dealer in our BERNINA district, and in 2018 was proud to accept to accept the Rookie of the Year award at BERNINA University. Contact us to learn more about purchasing a new machine, servicing your current model, and our Mastery classes.
Every BERNINA model offers you tradition and Swiss engineering wrapped in aesthetic perfection. A host of features for premium-quality sewing, embroidering, and quilting — that’s what the name BERNINA stands for. Book your personal shopping appointment today! (And when it’s time for your next machine embroidery project, visit the Artistic Artifacts store at Embroidery Online — more info below!)
Note: bernette, a brand of the BERNINA Textile Group, offers unique, contemporary Swiss design and sought-after features for value shoppers. Many models are available to purchase online and can be shipped directly to you.
New from BERNINA!
The recent BERNINA University 2020 virtual event offered innovative product news — and special deals — that we are excited to share!
- The launch of the new L 8 Series Overlocker machines!
- The L 890 and L 850 include the exclusive One-step BERNINA Air Threader. The looper threads are magically moved through the machine by air with one simple step on the foot control.
- Be the first to be blown away! Preorder now and receive $1,000 in FREE gifts when you make a $500 non-refundable deposit on a BERNINA L 890 Overlocker!
- Learn more about the new L 8 Series »
- The new BERNINA Q 16 — no missing out on a longarm because of limited space!
- Put your deposit down now to claim your Q 16, which offers spacious 16 inches of throat/quilting space
- Paired with a foldable, height-adjustable table, it meets and exceeds all your small space, big quilting needs.
- Learn more about the Q Series »
- The BERNINA 790 PLUS Special Edition and BERNINA 480 Special Edition!
- Buy One BERNINA, Get One Free! That’s right, buy one BERNINA to keep and get one to give... plus there’s a bundle of gifts too! (Both machines are also available for purchase separately.)
- Featuring exclusive peacock flourish faceplates inspired by fabric designer Ann Lauer.
- Learn more about these Special Editions and the Buy One Get One Free deal!
Book your personal shopping appointment with Artistic Artifacts today!
Presser Feet & Accessories
BERNINA offers you a wide selection of accessories — wide range of presser feet and specialty BERNINA accessories for sewing, quilting, embroidering and serging — that give free rein to your creativity.
Binge on BERNINA Presser Feet!
Mark Your Calendar! From September 18–30, 2020, enjoy more feet for less — 25% off most BERNINA Presser Feet* and 25% off bernette** Presser Feet! This offer excludes the new BERNINA L 890 and L 850 Overlocker Feet.
If you purchase $300 worth of BERNINA Presser Feet, you’ll receive a BERNINA Accessory Travel Case free † — that’s a $149 Value! The BERNINA Accessory Travel Case stores up to 43 presser feet and includes space for bobbins, stitch plates and more. The three removable foam layers and zippers make it secure for travelling to quilt retreats, sewing classes and more.
BERNINA has a suitable and easy to change presser foot for every application, manufactured for precision and stability. Category numbers make finding presser feet easy! You will also see the addition of letters after the number, which determine machine compatibility:
- The letter "C" stands for coded presser foot and refers to the sensor that specifies the stitch width to the sewing machine. The soles are longer and wider than on the 5.5 mm presser foot. For BERNINA sewing and embroidery machines with a maximum stitch width of 9 mm.
- The letter "D" stands for Dual Feed. D presser feet are used with the BERNINA Dual Feed system; the solehas a recess at the back for the Dual Feed and is reinforced with two shanks. For BERNINA sewing and embroidery machines with a maximum stitch width of 9 mm.
* Offer valid September 18–30, 2020 off MSRP at any particpating BERNINA US Store. 25% OFF offer applies to select BERNINA Presser Feet and excludes the new BERNINA L 890 and L 850 Overlocker Feet. Not valid on previous purchases or with any other offers or coupons. Some exclusions may apply, Subject to availability. Available while supplies last. Taxes not included in total purchase calculation. Customer is responsible for all applicable sales tax. Cannot be redeemed for cash. Offer void where prohibited by law.
**Offer valid September 18–30, 2020 off MSRP at any participating BERNINA/bernette Store in the United States. 25% OFF offer applies to the purchase of select new bernette Presser Feet. Not valid on previous purchases or with any other offers or coupons. Subject to availability. Available while supplies last. Taxes not included in total purchase calculation. If customer returns the product(s) purchase discount will be lost. Customer is responsible for all applicable sales tax. Cannot be redeemed for cash. Offer void where prohibited by law.
† Offer valid September 18–30, 2020 off MSRP at any participating BERNINA Store in the United States of America. Offer entitles consumer to a free BERNINA Accessory Travel Case (MSRP $149) with the purchase of select BERNINA Presser Feet that after discount is above $300. Not valid on previous purchases or with any other offers or coupons. Some exclusions may apply, Subject to availability. Available while supplies last. Taxes not included in total purchase calculation. Customer is responsible for all applicable sales tax. Cannot be redeemed for cash. Offer void where prohibited by law.
September Accessory of the Month
Thanks to its non-stick coating, the Zigzag foot with non-stick sole #52 is superbly suited to sewing “sticky” materials such as plastic, vinyl, leather and more. It glides effortlessly and reliably over the material, producing a neat, consistent stitch pattern. Use for all utility and decorative stitches.
The Zigzag foot with non-stick sole #52 resembles the standard Zigzag foot #0 in terms of its design — you will find it is every bit as versatile as its precursor.
* Offer valid September 1-30, 2020 at any participating BERNINA Stores in the United States. Offer good for 25% off MSRP on the Zigzag foot #52/#52C/#52D with non-stick sole. Cannot be replaced with any other offer. Not valid on previous purchases. Taxes are not included in the total purchase calculation. Cannot be redeemed for cash. Some exclusions may apply. Subject to availability. Available while supplies last. Offer is limited to the residents of the 50 states of the United States only
You have a passion for creating clothing, quilts or textile art. And BERNINA has a passion for creating machines that fulfill the highest quality standards. We are proud to be one of the more 2,000 BERNINA Stores worldwide with the expertise to offer you advice on the machine modelss and accessories that best suit your needs, your selection of BERNINA Embroidery Software as well as in servicing your BERNINA.
“I choose BERNINA over everything,” says quilter and fabric designer Tula Pink. “My BERNINA never lets me down.” She loves the proven stitch quality, unmatched reliability and made-for-the-sewist design only BERNINA offers. You will too. The BERNINA 770 QE means to her the "most dependable machine on earth".
BERNINA has been passionate about creating and developing sewing, embroidery and quilting machines for creative people everywhere for more than 125 years. A family-owned business, BERNINA focuses on long-term performance and continuous innovation, with special emphasis on quality, performance, technology, design and service. BERNINA machines are only sold through their dealership network, which ensures that you will get the best after-purchase support and education available.Why choose Artistic Artifacts as your BERNINA dealer? After sewing on BERNINAs for years, Judy Gula of Artistic Artifacts is delighted to be an authorized BERNINA dealer! Our Alexandria shop employs knowledgeable and friendly staff at a handicap accessible location that offers you easy access, ample free parking. Plus:
- Each BERNINA sewing machine is thoroughly checked in and tested before delivery to you!
- Our Mastery classes are taught by a BERNINA Ambassador with 15 years of experience.
- No appointment necessary for our on-Site BERNINA Service, completed by a BERNINA Certified Service Technician.
Book a shopping appointment with us or stop by Artistic Artifacts to test-drive your new machine! We are proud to be one of the more than 2,000 BERNINA Stores worldwide to help you with advice on machines and accessories that best suit your needs, selection of BERNINA Embroidery Software and also in servicing your BERNINA.
Artistic Artifacts at Embroidery Online
When it’s time for your next machine embroidery project choose embroidery designs, stabilizers and other supplies from the Artistic Artifacts store at Embroidery Online!
Embroidery Online parent company OESD joined the BERNINA family of sewing and embroidery products in 1997. An innovator of embroidery techniques and styles, you will find button-and-loop free standing lace, in the hoop projects, jumbo designs, cutwork, reverse applique, quilting and many more fun and exciting ways to use your embroidery machine.
OESD digitizers carefully work to reduce embroidery thread changes, eliminate thread traps, and test sew every single machine embroidery design created in their studio.
Visit our classes page for information on machine embroidery classes and clubs!