There’s a new blog tour to celebrate Beaded Embroidery Stitching:
125 Stitches to Embellish with Beads, Buttons, Charms, Bead Weaving & More by Christen Brown, and we’re happy to be participating! Each day visitors have the chance to win their own e-book copy!
The blog tour kicks off today, Monday, April 8, 2019 with Christen sharing some of her background in fiber art as well as favorite beaded embroidered artwork on the C&T Publishing blog.
Below is the complete Beaded Embroidery Stitching Blog Tour schedule — please visit each blog each day to see their reviews of this book, how they have been inspired, and more. Follow each blog’s directions for how to be eligible to win — if you aren’t our winner, you have several chances to be someone else’s!
- April 8: C&T Publishing, https://www.ctpub.com/blog
- April 9: Allie Aller, https://alliesinstitches.blogspot.com/
- April 10: Kathy Seaman Shaw, http://www.shawkl.com/
- April 11: Laura Wasilowski, http://artfabrik.com/
- April 12: Judy Gula, Artistic Artifacts, https://www.artisticartifacts.com/blog/
- April 13: Brian Haggard, http://www.brianhaggard.com/
- April 14: Christen Brown, https://1creativeone.wordpress.com/
You can learn more about this beautiful book and order your copy on the secure Artistic Artifacts website. Also by Christen Brown:
- Embroidered and Embellished: 85 Stitches Using Thread, Floss, Ribbon, Beads & More. The complete visual guide to hand embroidery and embellishing and an essential embroidery reference for everyone from beginners to experts. This richly illustrated reference guide from embroidery expert Christen Brown covers everything you need to make beautiful magic with needle and thread.
- The Embroidery Book: Visual Resource of Color & Design. A step-by-step visual guide to 149 embroidery stitches, motifs, and extras with robust color charts that take the guesswork out of choosing thread, buttons, and trims. Stitch classic seam treatments and stunning stand-alone designs as you go beyond the basics to learn what embroidery can do for you.
- Embroidery Stencils, Essential Collection help you create unique designs to embroider: hearts, flowers, baskets, butterflies, spiderwebs, vines, feather stitches, and more using the 4 in. x 8 in. stencils that combine to create 90+ embroidery designs.
How neat is this… Thanks for the opportunity to enter.
I already own one of Christensen Brown’s books and her newest publication will be great inspiration.