Visit Artistic Artifacts During Quilters’ Quest!
Quilters’ Quest is a free event that encourages quilters to explore 10 quilt shops Maryland and Northern Virginia over the course of 10 days — Artistic Artifacts was delighted to be invited to participate this year, with our shop in Alexandria, VA added to the roster!
Quilters’ Quest takes place from October 11 through October 20, 2019 and features a number of special details, promotions and more, including:
Questions about Artistic Artifacts and Quilter’s Quest? Email us »
- A unique colorway of “Quest Cuts” fabrics available in each shop — spend a determined dollar amount (before tax) and receive one FREE Quest Cut pack. You may also purchase one (1) Quest Cut pack. Quest Cuts are distributed and/or sold only to Questers who are in the shop.
- Collect one FREE unique quilt pattern at each shop, for a total of 10 free patterns! Each quilt pattern uses the Quest Exclusive Quest Cuts that you collect throughout your travels.
- Once your Quilters’ Quest Passport is complete (details to come) and turned into your last store, you will be entered in a drawing for great prizes.
- And when you have visited all 10 participating shops and your passport is full, claim your finishing reward! (Details to come.)
Sign Up for Our Bus Tour!
Leave the driving to us for Quilters’ Quest 2019! Don’t worry about traffic and directions, and save gas: join the Artistic Artifacts bus! On October 18-19 we will visit each of the participating Quilters’ Quest shops, departing each morning from Artistic Artifacts: download the itinerary. You are invited to join us! Reserve your seat now on our comfortable, chartered motorcoach, which will take you to each store for a 45 minute stop to shop and sightsee. Plus you’ll enjoy fun, sharing of inspiration and relaxation between stops! Your registration fee of $120.00 includes: two days of transportation to/from Artistic Artifacts each day (free parking available), a continental breakfast each morning before you board the bus — sneak in some earlybird shopping too! — shopping bag, snacks and bottled water. (Please bring a bagged lunch each day.) Seats are limited so make your reservation today!
Quilters’ Quest 2019 Participants
In addition to Artistic Artifacts, the shops on the 2019 Quest are:
- Bear’s Paw Fabrics | 8812 Orchard Tree Lane |
Towson, MD 21286
- Capital Quilts | 15926 Luanne Drive
|Gaithersburg, MD 20877
- Jinny Beyer Studio | 776F Walker Road
| Great Falls, VA 22066
- Material Girls | 6750 Crain Highway | La Plata, MD 20646
- Patches Sewing and Quilting | 308 South Main Street
| Mt. Airy, MD 21771
- The Crabby Quilter | 4 Annapolis Street
| Annapolis, MD 21401
- The Crazy Cousin | 4131 Plank Road
| Fredericksburg, VA 22407
- The Scrappy Apple | 1206 Valley Avenue
| Winchester, VA 22601
- Traditions at the White Swan | 16525 National Pike
| Hagerstown, MD 21740
Quilters’ Quest Store Hours
The special, extended store hours during Quilters’ Quest for each participating shop are:
- Monday through Saturday, 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm.
These special hours are in effect for Artistic Artifacts during Quilters’ Quest only, from Friday, October 11 through Sunday, October 20.
Quilters’ Quest Newsletter
Sign up for the Quilters’s Quest newsletter on their website for the latest news and information about prizes, Quest activities and more.