Updated May 24, 2018
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by posting a revised date at the top of this policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as by adding a statement to our website or by sending you a notification).We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Data Collections and Use
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. If you provide an email address to invite a friend to learn more about us, we will collect that email address and use it to send your friend such an invitation.
In the course of business, Artistic Artifacts collects the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information, such as credit card number and billing address
- Unique Identifiers, such as user name, account number, and password
- Preferences Information you provide, such as product or content interests, or communication or marketing preferences
- Usage activity about how you interact with us, such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited.
You may review, correct or modify information maintained in your online account at any time by logging into your account and updating your profile information.
We also, as is true of most websites, automatically gather information about your computer, such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts
- Send you a newsletter or other marketing communications
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our products and services
- Conduct research and analysis; p ersonalize and improve our products and services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better customer service
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Artistic Artifacts is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the our website or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf
- Social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), let you share actions you take on sites with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
- You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company
- With your consent, or at your direction.
Please note that if you unsubscribe or opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or product orders/transactions.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We may disclose your personal information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- To a third party, with your prior informed consent to do so.
We, or a third party contracted by us, may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access specific areas or features within our site and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that are of interest to you.
- Cookies — Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies, but if you do so, the availability and/or functionality of our website will be affected.
The security of your personal information is important to us, and we take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We provide two means for you to make a purchase on our site. You can either use our order form or a third party checkout option. If you use our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
If you choose to use a third party checkout option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account, or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
4750 Eisenhower Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22304
As stated above, if this privacy statement changes, it will be posted here. We encourage you to periodically visit this page to stay up to date.