Service your BERNINA at Artistic Artifacts
Artistic Artifacts in Alexandria, VA has a BERNINA-trained repair technician on staff. Email us or phone (703) 823-0202 ext. 213 to learn more about having your BERNINA serviced at Artistic Artifacts.
Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for servicing/cleaning. You will be provided with an estimate of the length of your wait when the machine has been evaluated by our technician. Currently our technician is on site once a week, and machines are serviced in order of arrival.
In addition to your sewing machine, the following items* are required when bringing it in for servicing or cleaning. Missing items may slow down the completion of your service.
- Power cord & Foot control
- Bobbin case with bobbin
- Presser Feet:
- #1D (if machine has dual feed capability)
- #3A/#3C (automatic buttonhole)
- BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR)
- General sewing stitch plate (not a straight stitch plate)
If you are bringing in your BERNINA Embroidery** module for servicing, please include:
- Embroidery module, hoop (large oval), embroidery foot (#26), templates
You will be asked to provide a detailed description of the problem requiring repair. Include the type of thread and needle used when problem occurred. If possible, bring in a sewn example that illustrates the issue.
Return to BERNINA home page »
* Do not bring any other accessories or accessory boxes. Artistic Artifacts is not responsible for any additional accessories that you choose to leave while your machine is being serviced.
** Make a backup of your embroider designs on a personal design card or hard drive before bringing your BERNINA in for servicing. Artistic Artifacts is not responsible for any designs you may have saved on your machine.