Sewing Machine Mastery Classes in Alexandria, VA!
If you have purchased your BERNINA sewing machine, serger or bernette from Artistic Artifacts, Mastery Classes are free! Contact your sales person to register. Those who did not buy their machine from Artistic Artifacts are welcome to purchase Mastery Class registrations; contact us for details.
Sewing Mastery Class #1 is designed to familiarize you step-by-step with the basic operation of your machine. This first class includes useful information about fabric, needles, thread, and presser feet. (Note: the Sewing Mastery Class #1 is the only class for bernette and Bernina 1008 sewing machines. For those who have purchased their bernette and Bernina 1008 elsewhere, the registration fee is $165.)
- Sewing Mastery Class #1 — part of the 3-class series for owners of any BERNINA sewing machine from the 3, 5, 7 and 8 series.
This 3-segment Mastery Class module is free to those who bought their machine from Artistic Artifacts. If you bought your machine elsewhere, the cost of the three part series is $500.
- Sewing Mastery Class #2 — explores the use of decorative stitches and embellishment techniques using your BERNINA sewing machine. You will learn the specific techniques as well as additional information about specific presser feet, thread and products to use to get the best results.
- Sewing Mastery Class #3 — covers all the creative options your BERNINA sewing machine has to offer! Personal programming, special functions, stitch designer, and directional sewing are just a few of the topics you will explore.
Our current schedule of BERNINA Mastery Classes:
- Mastery Class # 1: Sunday, September 17, 1:00 – 5:00 pm
- Mastery Class # 2: Sunday, October 1, 1:00 – 5:00 pm
- Mastery Class # 3: Sunday, October 15, 1:00 – 5:00 pm
- Mastery Class # 1: Sunday, November 5, 1:00 – 5:00 pm
- Mastery Class # 2: Sunday, November 19, 1:00 – 5:00 pm
- Mastery Class # 3: Sunday, December 3, 1:00 – 5:00 pm
Return to BERNINA home page »